Root Chakra Healing

 

Root Chakra

The root chakra is located at the base of your spine. It provides you with a base or foundation for life, and it helps you feel grounded and able to withstand challenges. Your root chakra is responsible for your sense of security and stability. 

The root chakra is blocked by fear and trauma.

Tree Pose or any balancing poses, like Mountain or Warrior, are great for establishing a stronger relationship with your body’s foundation.  

Affirmations

I am grounded and safe here.

I am stable and abundant.

I trust the blessings in store for me.

I am rooted in this present moment.

I feel safe in my body.

I inhale trust and exhale fear.

I am protected.

I have what I need to thrive.

I am actually doing a great job.


https://www.healthline.com/health/what-are-chakras#the-7-main-chakras

Ch 7 - Concepts

/2024apr28, HEAL, Chakras, chakra, root chakra, foundation, grounded, grounding, security, stable