You Can Heal Your Life



Physical / Emotional / Mental


Heed The Book
 You Can Heal Your Life
by Louise Hay

Cure Yourself
Your repetitive thoughts and beliefs about yourself and others can enhance or destroy your life. You choose.

Be honest to yourself with what ails you. You work and pray from the inside-out to heal yourself. And you seek professionals to help from the outside-in.


Remember the good.
Forgive and forget the hurt. Learn the lesson. Live with awe and gratitude.

Physical

Probable Cause

Acne Not accepting self
Aids Hopeless, nobody cares, sexual guilt
Alcoholism Guilt, Self-rejection
Alzheimer's Dis-ease Hopeless, Helpless, Anger.
Refusal to see the world as it is.
Anxiety Not trusting flow of life
Arthritis Feeling unloved, critical
Baldness Tension, Fear, Lack Trust
Blood Joy in life, flow freely
Breath Ability to take in life
Cancer Deep hurt, Deep secret or grief
Depression Anger you feel unjustified to have
Eyes Future looks dim
Frigidity Denial of pleasure, Oversensitive
Growths Building resentments
Heart Problems Longstanding emotional problems.
Lack of joy. Hardening of the heart.
Belief in strain and stress.
Impotence Pressure, tension, guilt
Indigestion Gut level dread
Injuries Anger at self. Feeling guilty.
Insanity Fleeing from the family. Escape
Itching Unsatisfied, remorse
Jaw Problems Resentment, desire for revenge
Kidney Problems Disappointment. Shame
Lung Problems Depression, grief. Fear of taking in life.
Nervousness Anxiety, rushing, struggle
Osteoporosis Feeling no support left in life
Overweight Fear, need for protection.
Running away from feelings.
Self-rejection.
Seeking fulfillment.
Parkinson's Fear and intense desire
to control everyone and everything
Phlebitis (inflammation
of a vein)
Anger and frustration. Blaming others.
Respiratory Fear of taking in life fully
Round shoulders Burdened of life. Hopeless
Snoring Refusing to let go of old patterns
Stomach Dread, unable to take in the new
Stroke Giving up. Rejecting life
Throat Channel of creativity
 

 

 

Physical

New Thought Pattern

Acne

I love myself right now

Aids

I am powerful and capable

Alcoholism

I see my self-worth

Alzheimer's Dis-ease

I forgive and release the past
I move to joy

Anxiety

I love myself, I trust. I am safe.
I choose love

Arthritis

I choose love

Baldness

I am safe. I trust life

Blood

I express & receive joy in life

Breath

I love life. It is safe to live

Cancer

I forgive all of the past.
I fill my world with joy.
I love and approve of myself.

Depression

I go beyond others' fears

Eyes

I am free. No one can hurt me.

Frigidity

I rejoice in being a woman

Growths

I easily forgive

Heart Problems

Joy. Joy. Joy. I lovingly allow joy to flow through my mind, body and experience.

Impotence

I allow the full power of my sexuality to operate with ease and joy.

Indigestion

I digest new experiences with joy

Injuries

Release anger positively

Insanity

The mind knows its true identity and creativity

Itching

I love where I am, I accept my good

Jaw Problems

I am willing to change patterns

Kidney Problems

It is safe to grow up

Lung Problems

I have the capacity to take in the fullness of life. I lovingly live life to the fullest.

Nervousness

There is plenty of time
I communicate with my heart

Osteoporosis

I stand up for myself

Overweight

I am safe where I am.
I create my own security.
I love and approve of myself.

Parkinson's

I relax. I am safe. I trust life's flow

Phlebitis (imflammation of a vein)

Joy now flows freely through me.
I am at peace with life.

Respiratory

I love my life

Round shoulders

I stand tall and free
My life gets better every day

Snoring

I release unjoyful thinking

Stomach

Life agrees with me

Stroke

Life is change. I adapt

Throat

I open my heart and sing joy

 
z. 1708 - Ch 1 - Mind, Ch 7 - Concepts